Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Prophet Makes Plea To The Nations

Our Divine and National Movement stands for the specific grand principles of Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, and Justice, and I, the Prophet, a applying to all loyal, faithful Moors, Members, and the American citizens to help me in my great uplifting acts of uplifting fallen humanity among the Asiatic race and nation, for I have suffered much and severely in the past through misunderstanding of what the movement was dedicated to.

It is the Great God Allah, alone that guides the destiny of the Divine and National Movement. I know all true American citizens are identified by national descent names to answer and apply to the free national constitution of this free
National Republic of the United States of America. That’s why I am calling on all true national citizens to help me morally and financially in my great work I am doing to help this national government. For without a free national name, with
a descent flag of your forefathers, there is not a national divine title of the government in which we live. This is from your true and Divine Prophet unto all American and foreign sympathizers.

—Prophet Noble Drew Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment